You can Cash Out your tax refund in a few simple steps.
We do need to verify appropriate information and documents prior to funding your account.
To save you time, here is a list of all that you will need to be approved for an Anytime Advance:
- Taxpayer submits cash out a request - You must submit a request for a Cash Out. The request includes a bit of information about you including:
- Taxpayer profile
- Taxpayer SSN
- Taxpayer Spouse SSN (if applicable)
- Taxpayer household size
- The taxpayer must connect bank account - We must be able to connect to your bank account. This allows us to calculate your taxable income and estimate your refund amount.
- The taxpayer must connect with a Tax Pro - In order to Cash Out you must be connected with a tax professional. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the Cash Out option to you if you prepare and file your own tax return.
- The taxpayer must complete diligence - You must complete the diligence required by tax professionals. This includes providing a copy of your ID, supporting documents for your household size and any other pertinent information pertaining to your tax situation.
- Upload your tax return 1040 Form - Rapidly is a tax company and we provide our Cash Out option in combination with a paid tax professional in our network. This means that to be eligible you must have filed a tax return for the year prior. We accept the PDF format only of the return.
- The taxpayer must sign forms - The taxpayer must sign all forms including consents, fee disclosures, and processing agreements prior to the release of any Cash Out offers.
The offer will include the terms of service for the approval amount. The monthly membership fee charged for the Cash Out service and fees related to the tax professional preparing and your upcoming year's tax return will be included in your forms for signature.
Once the documents are signed you can receive your funds within 3-24 business hours.